DirectWomen's first West Coast event was held in San Francisco on Thursday, November 6, 2014 from 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. at Visa's new One Market Plaza space. The event was at capacity. To view the press release for the program, click here. To view the photo gallery from the event, click here.
- Michelle Banks, General Counsel, Gap Inc.
- Connie Collingsworth, General Counsel, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Director, Banner Corporation and Premera Blue Cross
- Mary Cranston, retired Senior Partner and past Chair, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP and Director, Visa, Inc., International Rectifier, Inc., and Juniper Networks, Inc., Visa, Inc.
- Nicholas Moore, former Global CEO of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Director, Bechtel Group, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Myrtle Potter, former COO of Genentech, Inc. and Director, Everyday Health, Inc.; Liberty Mutual Holding Company, Inc., Rite Aid Corporation
- Georganne C. Proctor, former CFO of TIAA-CREF and Director, Och-Ziff Capital Management Group, Redwood Trust, Inc., SunEdison, Inc.
The DirectWomen Host Committee in San Francisco was co-chaired by San Francisco attorneys Patricia K. Gillette, Partner at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, and Mary Quazzo, Vice President, Principal Counsel and Secretary, Bechtel Group, Inc. The panel featured public company directors, along with DirectWomen alumnae and honorees. Gold sponsors for the program include Ballard Spahr LLP, Cision, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, The Clorox Company, DLA Piper, Greenberg Traurig LLP, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, PFB Connect, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, Squire Patton Boggs, Visa Inc., Washington University School of Law, and Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP. Silver sponsors include Agilent Technologies, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Analog Devices, Inc., Bemis Company, Inc., Fine, Kaplan and Black, R.P.C., ING Financial Holdings Corporation, Ingram Yuzek Gainen Carroll & Bertolotti, LLP, Leggett & Platt, Incorporated, Littler Mendelson P.C., Neustar, Inc., Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, Pepper Hamilton LLP, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, and YRC Worldwide, Inc.
DirectWomen's first West Coast event was held in San Francisco on November 6, 2014 at VISA's new One Market Plaza space. Select photos from this event, taken by Gary Trignani, are shown in this gallery. For more information about the event, please visit the event page.